Providing Passion & Experience We are ready to put our knowledge and legal expertise to work for you.

Applying for Visas

In order to enter the United States, citizens of certain countries must obtain a non-immigrant (temporary) or immigrant (permanent) visa. If you or a loved one need to apply for a visa, it is important to understand the rules and regulations concerning immigration law. We are committed to providing quality legal representation for individuals in Albuquerque who are seeking help and advice with the visa process.

Types of Visas

Depending on your situation, there are several types of visas for which you may apply. At Mary Ann Romero & Associates, we can help you obtain any of the following visas depending on your qualifications:

  • B-1 Visa - For temporary business reasons in which the applicant is not receiving monetary compensation.
  • B-2 Visa - Individuals who wish to visit the United States for tourism or medical treatment.
  • F-1 Visa - Full time students wishing to attend educational institutions.
  • H-1B Visa - Skilled professionals with educational credentials wishing to work in the U.S. temporarily
  • H-2A and H-2B Visa - Unskilled and agricultural workers coming to the U.S. for temporary or seasonal work
  • H-3 Visa - Workers coming for temporary training not available in their home country
  • J- 1 Visa - Individuals participating in an exchange visitor program
  • K-1 Visa - Allows a fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen to enter and live in the country in order to legally marry within 90 days and apply to become a permanent resident
  • K-3 Visa - Spouse of a U.S. resident waiting to enter and live in the U.S. until the immigration process is complete
  • O-1 Visa - Nationally or internationally recognized individuals with excellent abilities and credentials in business, education, arts, athletics, or sciences
  • O-2 Visa - People supporting foreign nationals coming to the United States with an O-1 visa in entertainment and athletics
  • P-3 Visa - Individuals internationally recognized in performing arts who wish to promote cultural programming
  • R-1 Visa - A person of religious occupation who wants to live and work in the U.S. for a religious organization
  • TN Visa - For Canadian and Mexican nationals only who wish to temporarily work as a skilled professional in the U.S. with educational credentials

Receive the Help You Need Today

A graduate of the University of New Mexico School of Law, Attorney Mary Ann Romero is a creative advocate for her clients and actively works to meet every client's goals. We believe that our clients should receive the opportunities to make their dreams come true here in the United States.

Call our firmtoday to schedule an affordable consultation appointment directly with Mary Ann Romero to discuss your qualifications for a visa and how we can help you obtain one as soon as possible.

Are You At Risk for Deportation?

Enforced deportation can be an extremely upsetting and frightening situation.
Seek legal help immediately to avoid being separated from your family, job and life.

Our Deportation Defense Experience